The Kansas City region has one-of-a-kind dining options, unlimited shopping resources, more sports teams than you could ask for, a vibrant nightlife, and national landmarks and attractions to fill your free time.
Our multi-million dollar venues may sell-out in minutes - but don’t worry - there’s always live music just around the corner. If you are interested in celebrating your heritage, you may be interested in learning more about our ethnic events and festivals.
Every day, people have the opportunity to experience accessible and affordable museums and performance arts in KC.
Looking for something to entertain the kids? Discover the hundreds of youth events taking place throughout the region.
To keep an eye open for ongoing updates on the arts, entertainment and how to access the latest news in KC view our News Media page.
Quick Facts on KC arts and culture:
- In the US, non-profit arts organizations generate over $166 billion in economic activity annually.
- In Missouri, non-profit arts and culture organizations generate $1.1 billion in economic activity each year.
- In Kansas non-profit arts and cultural sector is a $153.5 million industry, supporting more than 37,000 jobs in the creative arts industry.
- Arts and culture organizations produce $279 million in economic impact for the Kansas City Metropolitan region.
- To learn more please visit the Arts KC – Regional Arts Council website.