- To provide industry expertise that will support KCADC’s efforts to attract life science companies to the area.
- To align and leverage the life science resources of Kansas City toward a common vision for attracting animal health and life science companies.
- Further the development of needed infrastructure for life science companies.
The Life Sciences Advisory Committee is composed of KCADC investors, company officials from Kansas City area life science companies, representatives from life science stakeholder institutions, and other resources to assist life science company recruitment:
- Aerotek Scientific
- Aratana Therapeutics
- Bartlett & West
- Bayer Corporation
- Blue Springs Economic Development Corporation
- Burns & McDonnell
- CBIZ Accounting, Tax & Advisory Services, LLC
- CC Capital Advisors
- City of North Kansas City, Missouri
- Clark Enersen Partners
- CRB Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Economic Development Corporation of Kansas City, Missouri
- EFL Associates
- Emporia Regional Development Assoc. of East Central
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Gibbens Drake Scott, Inc.
- GO Topeka/Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce
- Helix Architecture + Design, Inc.
- Henderson Engineers, Inc.
- Hoefer Wysocki Architects, LLC
- Hunt Midwest Enterprises, Inc.
- Husch Blackwell LLP
- Independence Council for Economic Development
- Innovation Stockyard @ the Kit Bond Incubator
- JE Dunn Construction
- Kansas City Area Life Sciences Institute
- Kansas State University
- K-State Olathe
- KU Medical Center
- Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Lenexa Economic Development Council
- Liberty Economic Development Corporation
- Likarda, LLC
- Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce
- McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- McCownGordon Construction
- Merck Animal Health
- MRI Global
- Nodaway County Economic Development
- Northwest Missouri State University
- Olathe Chamber of Commerce
- Olsson Associates
- PGAV Architects
- Polsinelli PC
- RubinBrown LLP
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP
- St. Joseph Metro Chamber
- Stinson Leonard Street LLP
- Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
- Turner Construction Company
- UnitedHealthcare, Kansas/Nebraska
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- The Weitz Company
- Willis of Greater Kansas, Inc.
Advise and inform KCADC regarding recruitment strategies aimed at increasing the region’s competitiveness for economic development projects.
- Increase the Kansas City commercial real estate community’s support of and participation in the various recruitment initiatives of KCADC.
- Strengthen relations between KCADC staff and commercial real estate professionals to build a culture of shared support.
Limited to KCADC investor office, development, and industrial real estate brokerages
- Block Real Estate Services, LLC
- Briarcliff Development Company
- CBRE Group, Inc.
- City Wide
- Colliers International
- Copaken Brooks
- Crown Center Redevelopment Corporation
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Hunt Midwest Real Estate Development, Inc.
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Karbank Real Estate Company LLP
- Kessinger/Hunter & Co., LC
- LANE4 Property Group
- LS Commercial Real Estate
- Mid-West Terminal Warehouse Co.
- Newmark Grubb Zimmer
- Orbital ATK
- The R.H. Johnson Company
- Stoltz Management
- VanTrust Real Estate LLC
The TeamKC Advisory Board provides guidance into the trends and needs of KC's recruiting ecosystem.
The board works to create a competitive advantage by fostering collaboration among industry sectors to amplify Kansas City’s livability assets to potential employees, making the region a top lifestyle destination.
Limited to KCADC investors actively engaged in TeamKC: Life+Talent.
Learn more about TeamKC: Life+Talent