Copaken Brooks is a full-service, entrepreneurial commercial real estate firm located in downtown Kansas City. Since 1922, we have helped shape the Greater Kansas City landscape with our industry-leading services. We have developed several significant “signature properties” in Kansas City, and major retail malls in Missouri, Kansas and Illinois. Copaken Brooks has nationwide reach, providing expert representation for developers, tenants, landlords, buyers and sellers. We also provide corporate real estate services throughout the United States and Canada. Our storied history, equity in our name and our track record are what differentiate us from other firms in our market sector.
- Full-service capabilities specializing in sales and leasing, representation, management, development, corporate services and investment services.
- Currently leasing and managing four million square feet of retail, office, industrial and mixed-use space.
- Developed more than 14 million square feet of commercial property valued at well over $1 billion. Signature projects include Town Pavilion and 1201 Walnut in downtown Kansas City; Plaza Colonnade on the Country Club Plaza; and Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, KS.
- Currently 2 million square feet of projects in development or pre-development phases including Corrigan Station in the Crossroads and City Center Lenexa in Lenexa, KS.
- 2013 Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year.
- Consistently ranked among top CRE firms in the region.
The Copaken Brooks mission is to consistently add to our clients’ profitability by providing above-market returns, above-market service, and optimum solutions to their investment and corporate real estate needs. With experience as owners, brokers, developers and managers, our owner mentality has allowed our clients to “do better deals” for nearly 100 years.